Friday, May 18, 2012

Hamburgers

When I usually google "what to make for dinner tonight" and go anywhere other than my own blog, I always end up being told to make this one.  Easy, and we usually have all of the ingredients on hand.  We usually have all ingredients on hand because I will use some non-traditional ingredients.  I make the patties out of ground beef rather than buying pre-formed patties and I use home made bread for buns (potato bread so it's more starchy and holds together better).

Ingredients:
Ground beef
   Steak Seasoning/Barbeque sauce
Cheese
Bread for buns (or lettuce wraps if you don't have the right bread)
Tomato
Lettuce
Pickles
Katsup
Mustard
Mayonase

Directions:
1.  Form patties, add steak seasoning or BBQ sauce, fry/barbeque patties to desired color.  Add cheese
2.  Assemble condements on bread.

Time to table:
20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment